We will keep in touch..words said at every parting. It is so spontaneous that at times I wonder if there is even a thought behind it. Coming to coll meant leaving all the people I knew behind me. But, I believed that I would be able to keep in touch no matter what..this is the mobile age, right?. It is effortless to pick up a phone and make a call. Gradually, though the calls decreased, giving way to mails and then scraps.
It seemed that the onus of keeping in touch was upon me. All sorts of thoughts creped into my head.
Now, I realise though, that this just a part of growing up. It isn't that people are just lazy or ignorant to keep in touch. They have moved on and it is not possible to share the same camaraderie like before. Life has created a diversion and we have go to our different ways. My effort to build a bridge every time is futile...the journey is endless and if at some point of time in the future, the paths do cross again, we could enjoy each others company till whatever time it lasts.Clinging to the past is not healthy.
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment