Friday, July 13, 2007

Not really so!

Friday, July 13, 2007
This one I'd written three years ago, in a moment of cynicism..

It is what you do and me myself
To count the wrongs and not the rights
To feel the pain and not the joy
To say "I love you" but not really so
Tis wrong and needs to change
Days pass by and it is all the same
Coz it really is you dont wanna change

You dont see love even when it is given
Mistakes by others are seldom forgiven
But,when it came to you
Wasnt it you who said-
Let it be forgotten as I am only human

Rules are twisted and laws amended
You are right no matter what
Others are ordinary so let them be damned
It's always "I me myself"
Kindness and gratitude are not known to thyself

It is when they leave you
That friends bcome important
Expressing your love you'll never do
You are grown up now and it is kiddish to
But,when they go by
Nostalgia creeps over and regret takes over
You feel weak and see deep inside
A lonely and soul-less soul

1 comments:

rushilised

manyu da the poet......it seems i have a lot of re-evaluation to do .......

 
Talking Town ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates