Sunday, February 22, 2009

Dasvidanya..

Sunday, February 22, 2009
At the sunset of my college life..batch snaps..the time that says- " All right, your times up here. Take good pics ..make way for the younger ones". In first year, when I saw my seniors in their batch snaps, I thought it dreadful...its like counting days till on your deathbed( of course much less terrifying). 
Oddly enough, I dont feel dreadful or terrified. Rather than looking back in retrospection, I am looking forward to tomorrow. I believe that my days ahead can be as enjoyable as those in college.
I dont feel sentimental. If anything, click pics..smile ..laugh..move on.

8 comments:

Anshul

Very true

Shwetank
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shwetank

True. I liked the last time the most.

Anonymous

last line says it all !!!! there is no need to feel emotional...your good friends will always be in touch with u....what u gain from college life are the most wonderful memories for your lifetime :)

Rahool
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rahool

I will surely feel emotional.. Depends on the person.

Shwetank

*Time=Line

Shwetank
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
Talking Town ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates